Thursday, October 28, 2010

I WAS SO EXCITED ABOIT CLASSES I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING AWESOME

Innyhoo. Yes I am posting again. But it's important. There's this service trip that Denison does called Breakaway, where for the last week of winter break you go somewhere kind of random and do some kind of service. And I got accepted! I'm going on the "Mystery Trip" which is no longer a mystery, they just didn't tell us really anything about wjat we were applyig for in the first place. We're going to Spencer, West Virginia. I looked it up, and the population is as big as the Denison student body. Which is about 2100. Crazy right? Anyway I just wanted to share that fun tidbit of info. Love you! -G

4 comments:

  1. YAYYY You got picked. I am so happy for you!!! :) Spencer, WV? What will you be doing as your service. That is so neat Gabby. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exciting :) the population does not surprise me though . . . when you go to a place that contains less than 1200 people, let me know. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hey, that was me commenting up there. lol. . . . ~jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not exactly sure yet what we'll be doing but I'll definitely let you know!

    ReplyDelete