Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello. It is Cassidy Gee Williams.

Hey guys... Remember me? I sure haven't forgotten any of you. It's kind of embarrassing how long it has taken me to post something! I don't know who's worse at posting: me or Caitlin. :D Hi Caitlin. 

Since I have been busy and away from the blog for so long, I decided that the best I could do would be to read the last post from everyone. It is exciting to know about all of the things going on in everyone's lives. It seems as though everyone has some pretty exciting goals and I will be keeping up with the blog better to know how everything goes. Kera linked my email with the blog, which means I'll be notified any time someone posts something. I think I'll be able to keep up with it better that way. If you guys want to do that as well, you should tell Kera because she's a blog boss. BAM. 

Music. I'm sure you are all sick of the same songs. Comment on this post and tell me some new songs to add to the mix. I would be more than happy to update the playlist. I know a couple of you have suggested some songs to me, but I forgot what they were because I'm a ninny. Also, if you tell me a primary email of yours, I can allow anyone to add songs to my playlist on playlist.com, and it awesomely connects with the playlist on our blog automatically and updates everything. It's great!!! :) So tell me your email and then you can add any song you ever want for the rest of your life. :D

It's been so long since I've posted, so I'll just note a few big things:
- My love life is nonexistent... :D I used to like this other half-Chinese guy named Neil, but now I think I just want to be friends with him. After all, Wasians have to stick together. 
- School is... going better I guess. I am working on getting my GPA up now so that my application to the English Teaching major will be a little bit more competitive. Right now I'm taking boring Lit theory classes for my major. EW. I honestly don't care what Terry Eagleton considers to be literature. Ha ha. 
- Friends: things are good! I just made a new friend named Shereen; she's half Iranian. It's pretty awesome. I love where I live because it's south of campus where all the poor people live. The poorer the college student, the cooler. :) It's a cheap party up in hur.
***BIG NEWS: I have officially decided that I want to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I will be leaving hopefully next fall, and I will be gone for 18 months. I will be able to send letters and email my family, but that's all! It's crazy. I am going to be working this summer to earn enough money to go. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be able to make it back to Ohio at all. :( I'll keep you guys updated on that though. 

I have some comments for you guys though: 
Gabby: How are you doing? Just in general? 
Jenny: Your dance class sounds so kick butt. Of course I'm jealous. You should make a video of yourself dancing. I would love it. :)
Amber: What is The Ground Beneath Her Feet about? The synopsis? 
Kera: Your goals make me so happy. I have noticed that you've been trying hard to even talk to me more, which I know isn't what you meant by improving your communication, but it is still nice! I like the title you gave yourself as well. 
Caitlin: What the snot. You're in another country and who knows when you'll get this. Tell me your favorite color shirt to wear. Yeah that's all I want to know. 

You guys don't even realize how amazing you are. I'm so lucky to have found friends like you in Ohio. I don't know who else in our whole high school I would have been friends with if you hadn't included me in your little group! I love reading about how you all are doing. 

<3  Cassi

2 comments:

  1. 1) i hope you have a wonderful time when you do your mission! tho i will miss you even more dearly than i do now . . . i know you will enjoy it and come back super-fulfilled :)

    2) hmmm . . . dance video . . . idk. lol. we're not very good, and i can't do the dances by myself . . . unless you want a silly video, i could do that probly ;)

    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassi. What the snot to you! Way to call me out when I'm in another counrty, unable to defend myself!! Also, I'm amazed that you just put your middle name up on the internet.
    Your answer?
    Recently it's been light grey or blue.

    =P

    Flipping call me!

    <3 Caitlin

    ReplyDelete