Friday, September 10, 2010

Random Things I've Come Up With - By Cassi

Hey guys! I just HAD to share these golden insights.

Today I was at work and I was walking through the student center, when all of a sudden, I saw none other than Mr. Bennett! I quickly pretended to look the other way, and as he walked past me he pretended to look the other way as well. BUT!... We definitely saw each other. BUT!... We didn't say anything. It was so awkward. SO AWKWARD! I then had quite a trip down the crooked memory lane as the men of my past started to haunt my thoughts. I decided that the result of this uncomfortable encounter and forced blast from the past gave me the AWKWARD HEEBIE JEEBIES. The AHJ can occur when you have been placed in a situation that you would die to get out of, but once you are indeed removed from the situation, you still feel like sticking your tongue out and making gagging noises. Bleh! Bleh! This is what happened to me.

Another interesting phrase I made up today is: "Smile at the janitors in your life - you're a hot mess."

Random. I know. But hey. That's how we do.

You guys are awesome. I hope you had a great week and I hope you remember that I remember to remember you often and think of you fondly. :D

- Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment