Friday, September 24, 2010

GLEE! - By Cassi

I'm interrupting my watching of Glee to say how AWESOME this episode of Glee is! Way to open the season! I can't wait to watch the whole season. BOOYAH! Guys, I'm so excited, it's not even funny. Do you guys think the blond guy is cute? I do. And I really like Sunshine so far. Dang man.

What else is new with you guys?

The newest thing with me is that I'm meeting a Wasian like myself on Saturday. He's 24 and his name is Scott. Oh wait, I might not meet him. Well in any case I'll keep you guys updated. I hope you're all doing well. Thinking of you. - Cassi

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Glee. I'm glad they were doing the songs they were doing! And I think the blonde guy is adorable! I like Sunshine too, but it's too bad that she's now part of Vocal Adrenaline. =[ I guess we'll just have to see what happens!
    -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete