Tuesday, August 31, 2010

And So I'm Back.....! by Gabby

I can't tell you guys how amazing it feels to be back at Denison. It sort of feels like I was on this extra long crappy vacation, and now I'm finally back home. I settled back into college life a lot easier than I thought I would. Classes are going great, so hopefully this is going to be a good semester. I'm taking Philosophy 101, Psychology 100, Math 102- Statistics, and Sociology/Anthropology 100. I've already got homework and reading to do, but I was expecting that. Frankly, it's nice to have something to do besides sulk and listen to my mother screech at me all day.

This weekend I'm going on a student retreat called Quest. It's supposed to help us explore what we like to do and help us figure out what we want to do with our lives. Only 50-ish sophomores get to go, and I'm one of them! I'm pretty excited, but also kinda nervous. I'm just not really sure what to expect. Oh, well. I'm sure it will be great. I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Anyway, I'm off to do some more work. I miss you guys!

Sending you love from The Hill,
Gabs

1 comment:

  1. It's Kera - It'll be a great time. I can't wait to hear what all you'll do!! Okay, it is so weird to see "from the Hill" because that is a guys' dorm here that doesn't have A/C haha I just was like waiiit? What? haha. Love you Gabs!!!!

    ReplyDelete