Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hey there...

So, I know I said that I would post more when I was in New York, but I got a little bit distracted. So here I am now! I've been back about a week and a half- but it feels like longer. I hate to say it, but I hate it here now. I've never hated my house as much as I do now.
I'm not going to go into the intricacies of my mental illness with you guys. Truthfully, it upsets me too much. Things are changing, and I am not very good at dealing with them. For one, my friendships are nothing like they used to be. I feel so isolated from the rest of you guys. Knowing that all of you guys are close to entering your junior year of college, but I barely have enough credits to be a sophomore. The place I thought was my dream school is not the place that I am going to graduate from. I have no idea where my life is going.
Anyway. I'll stop with the self-deprication. Because I have some exciting news! Most of you guys probably already know this, but I am going to post it on here anyway. I have a job for the summer-away from Pickerington!!!! I am going to be a camp counselor, living with 8 and 9 year olds, at Camp Pinecliffe, and all-girls summer camp in Harrison, Maine. And I am so excited! I am going to be gone from June 14 to August 13, so I won't be here to see you guys very much. But truth be told, as much as I love you all, I am totally okay with that. I could not be more thrilled!
So, that's it for me. I'll try to keep you all updated on how I am doing.
Love,
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment