Thursday, April 7, 2011

Babble Babble Babble

ok, so HIII!!!!! i feel like we all got all caught up in our lives and forgot about this wonderful thing that Cassi created, and Gabby's post made me want to update you on my life. However, it is not quite so interesting as NYC ;)

anyway, this is appropriately titled because it is exactly what i plan to do; babble. lol. so first of all, I am pledging a Christian club, Kappa Phi, which runs like a sorority. We had to go to pledge meetings, do tons of interviews (as in around 60), quizzes, a fundraiser, a service project, and some other things. well I AM DONE WITH MY INTERVIEWS!!!! which is so extremely exciting, bc its the most stressful part of pledging. lol. so yeah, we have done the fundraiser, we are doing the service on friday, and we have a national test on tuesday. therefore: I AM ALMOST A SISTER!!!! and i'm totally excited about it :D

in other news . . . i am still with Sam and very happy about it :) not much has changed there . . . i am very much in love and very much enjoying it. lol.

umm . . . i am uber involved. like 11 organizations . . .  its crazy. but good. i have decided that i'm going to drop some things, or at least scale back as i can so i have more time to relax.

on not-so-happy note . . . i have been driving myself crazy. not nearly as serious as what Gabbyrific has been dealing with, but yeah, doubting myself in multiple ways and not feeling like i'm allowed to feel the way i feel and not knowing why people, like Sam, love me, and yeah. i know that i can be confident and happy and its driving me crazy that i can't seem to get back to that. but i am going to my counseling center, and its definitely helping. Along these lines, i haven't had a period in nearly 8 months (since august 18). i know you probably don't want to know that, but i'm sharing anyway (have i ever not been open about these things?) so yeah, its kinda freaking me out, bc its definitely not natural, and i feel like its affecting the whole doubting myself thing bc there's no way that my hormones are normal right now. so yeah, i'm going to see my doctor the day after easter and see what she says. i keep y'all updated. . . cuz its definitely worrying me . . . but yeah.

so . . . what else??? i can't end on that note, its too ugly. lol. umm . . . that's really most of my life right now. lol. oh! i dont have french until next thursday, which means more sleep for me! yay! lol. but anyway, i would LOVE to see an update from everyone, bc from what little bits i see on fb, i have NO IDEA what is going on in everyone's life and this is a sad fact. it must be changed. lol.

ummm . . . so yeah, i'm really excited about Kappa Phi, bc we made our big lists last night. i really want this one girl, Jen Tabar, to be my big. i love her so much. but yeah, i wont find out until i get initiated . . . so yeah.
i think that's it. i apologize for the really long, unnecessary babble time, but yeah, i felt like it ;P

hope all is well or at least getting better!
love always,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment